TracFone Check Balance: Are you using Tracfone? Do not you know how to check Tracfone balance? If yes. Then you are in the right place. Here you can complete details about Tracfone Service Balance. Tracfone is a wireless prepaid cell phone company which provide both prepaid cell phone service, and phones to use with their services. Tracfone offers prepaid cell phone services in the form of airtime cards. These airtime card values ranging from 30 minutes to 1500 minutes. You can also check other balance options at the official website of Tracfone. But most of the people use these airtime cards only. Minute cards (airtime Cards) with 60, 120, 200, 450 and 400 minutes per1 year cards are available from many different retailers, both in stores and online. On the other hand, go through the below sections to know more details about Tracfone Check Balance.
Generally, TracFone offers two types of cards. One is Regular airtime cards, and another one is Smartphone only airtime cards. Regular airtime cards can be used for both regular phones or smartphones but whereas Smartphone only airtime cards can be used for only smartphones. The Smartphone only cards are used only for smartphones, and offer specific amounts of talk, text, and data on each card. You can also add extra service days. Most smartphone cards come with 60 service days. On the other hand, the Regular airtime cards have 90 days of service. So, for example, if you buy a 60-minute ticket which usually costs around $20, you get 60 minutes for calling and texting along with 90 days of service time. Scroll down this page for more details about TracFone Check Balance. On the other hand, you can also visit the official website.
TracFone Check Balance | Check Service Balance
These regular airtime cards also come with 60, 120, 200 or 450 minutes. When you add a regular airtime card service to your smartphone, the airtime is automatically split into three buckets like talk, text, and data. With the 60 minute card, your service divided into 60 talks, 60 texts, and 60 MB Data. If you ran out of your service days, then you can not make any more calls or texts. Even if it is 60 minutes service or 90 minutes service, you should not run out of service to make calls and text. If you do not use your service completed within time, the minutes and service days roll over. For this reason, if you already have 100 minutes, and ten service days in your smartphone, when you add a 60-minute card, you will have 160 minutes and 100 service days.
It is good to keep track of your minutes or service days because you do not want to run out of service on the emergency time. Many Tracfone devices come with either Double Minutes for Life or Triple Minutes for Life services. These two services are great bonuses. Double Minutes for Life make every minute you add to your phone as doubled. Triple Minutes for Life service make every minute you add to your phone as tripled. Look carefully at the description of your Tracfone devices to see which service they include. Most of the newer Tracfone devices come with Triple Minutes for Life, including many of the Android phones. In the below sections, you can know about TracFone Check Balance and different ways to check your airtime. People who are interested can bookmark our page to get the latest updates from our page from time to time.
TracFone Airtime Balance | Service Days
Tracfone service can get at very low cost. The starting price of the Tracfone service is as little as $10 a month. Some people get the service for even less than $10 per month. There are prepaid plans that automatically add airtime and service days to your device, so you don’t have to worry about service days/ airtime. The Tracfone Family Value Plan is a great deal for getting minutes and service days automatically added to your phone each month with no trouble. Tracfone also provides its own branded phones to use in addition to its service. These phones include both smartphones and regular phones. Tracfone phones have some options which range from $10 flip phones to $100 Android-powered smartphones. Additionally, Tracfone has it’s own several different Apple iPhones.
Airtime is deducted for sending or receiving calls, for transmitting or receiving texts. Minutes can be used for using the web when you are not connected with Wifi. Tracfone users can get their airtime balance directly to their text message inbox by texting “Balance” to 611611. You will get your talk, text and data totals, plus your service end date. But this 611611 number is not free; you will be charged for the text. On this page, know how to check TracFone Wireless Balance & Service End Date. Interested people can bookmark our page to get the latest updates about Tracfone from time to time.
TracFone Wireless Balance & Service End Date | Tracfone Contact Us
It is always important to keep track of your minutes and service days with Tracfone because if you run out of airtime or service days, you can not make any calls. Now with your texts, talk and data split into different buckets for Android smartphones, it is even more important to keep track of how many of each you have remaining. Here we have given two ways to check your Tracfone balance and service end date.
Login to My Account:
- Select Login to my Account.
- Enter your account credentials, i.e., user name and password.
- Click on the Login button to know your balance.
- Or you can directly click on the Login button which is in blue to login with your facebook.
- Now, you can directly check your balance.
Use My Phone:
- Select Use my Phone.
- Enter your phone number.
- Text “Four” to the 611611 number from your phone. Then, you will receive a code to your phone.
- Enter the four-digit number you received.
- Finally, click on the submit button to check your airtime.
- Or you can directly click on the Login button which is in blue to login with your facebook.
Tracfone Contact Us:
People who have queries about Tracfone Minute Balance can make a call to the 1-800-867-7183. Additionally, you can also check the latest plans at the official website. People can filter plans as per your requirement by entering your phone number and phone type.
How To Check Minute Balance on TracFone
Here we share how to check your minute balance on Tracfone. On older phones, non-android phones, airtime and service end days will display on the home screen. Additionally, you can also check balance via a prepaid menu. But if you are using Android smartphones, you can not check your airtime with on any display or via a prepaid menu. For this reason, we are here to tell you how to check airtime balance on Tracfone. On Tracfone Android smartphones, minutes are not treated the same as on feature phones or any other phones, and they are split into three buckets as texts, talk, and data. Well if you are searching for how to check balanceTracfone smartphone, here we have provided four easy ways.
Tracfone My Account App:
The Tracfone My Account app is available at google play store. People who want to check their balance can use this app. Download the app and enetr your details to keep track of your remaining minutes. You can also add a widget to your home screen to display your airtime same as in feature phones.
- First, open the Google Play Store app on your phone.
- Search for Tracfone My Account app and select the app.
- Click on Install button to download the application.
- Once the app is installed on your phone, open the application and enter your details.
- If you do not have a Tracfone account, go to the official website and create your account.
- Now, you can directly check your balance. You can also add a widget to your home screen to display your airtime.
- To add a widget to your home screen, you need to select the option on your phone to view all apps, and then look for a list of widgets, and select the Tracfone My Account widget.
If you do not have space on your phone to download any third party application, then follow this method. First, go to the official website of Tracfone from your phone or computer. Then, login to the Tracfone account by entering your details. If you do not have a Tracfone account, you can create one at the same place. From the official website of Tracfone, you will know the airtime balance along with the remaining minutes.
URL to Check your Airtime Balance:
This is an easy trick to check your TracFone balance. Here we have given a URL to check your airtime. Some times this link may redirect the users to the Tracfone account login page. But it is the most convenient way to check your balance. Copy “https://www.tracfone.com/direct/CheckBalance?input_phone=1234567890” URL and paste it on your browser. But change 1234567890 with your mobile number. Now, you will get a text message with your balance.
Call *777*1# from your Smartphone:
So far this is the easiest and fastest way to check your airtime on a Tracfone Smartphone or BYOP device. But this method is not working for all devices. Some people reported that this is not working. For this reason, try this method if it works fine, otherwise, use above all provided methods. All you have to do is call to *777*1#, and you will get a pop up to your phone within seconds with shows your talk, text, and data. If you got something else or any error that means this method is not working for you.
How To Login For Tracfone My Account
- First, open the official website of Tracfone, i.e., www.tracfone.com.
- Now, click on My Account button at the top right corner of the page.
- Next, you will navigate to a page where you can see two forms.
- Click on Create Account button.
- Here you will get a notification as “Is your Tracfone service already Active?”.
- Please select “Yes, it is active” if the account you are creating is for a phone that already has active service with Tracfone. Select “No, It’s New” if the account you are creating is for a phone that hasn’t been activated yet.
- If you click on “Yes, it is active,” then you have to enter the phone number, serial number, or SIM number of the device registered to your account.
- Click on Continue button to create your account.
- If you click on”No, It’s New,” then you have to complete four steps which are activating your phone, get a plan, a telephone set up, and finalize.
- To activate your phone, please select to which phone you are going to enable.
- If you are activating a phone which is a Tracfone phone, enetr your IMEI/ MEID/ Serial Number and click on the Continue button for further process.
- If you bring your phone, then accept the terms and conditions.
- Enter your Sim card number and click on continue button for the further process if you do not have a sim card click on the continue button to buy a sim card.
- Get a phone plan, set up your phone, and finalize your activation.
Tracfone Balance FAQ’s | Tracfone Airtime
- How does the $10 Global Calling Card ILD work?
Solution: The $10 balance is added to your phone, and as long as you have that balance, you will be able to make international calls. You need to dial an access number before going to call the international number you wish to connect to. Tracfone offers a free direct dial option to Android users. This app can download directly from the Google Play Store. The balance for your call will be deducted depending on the destination rate and the call time. Remaining balances on your card will roll over to your next service cycle. Additionally, you can add as many $10 cards as you need. The balance will grow once a new card is attached. Once the Plan has been added to your phone, just dial the access number 1-800-867-7183 and follow the instructions. If calling from Hawaii or Alaska, then dial 1-305-938-5673.
- What locations/destinations are included in $10 Global Calling Card?
Solution: All destinations included in the $10 Global international card like Mexico, UK, Germany, India, Colombia, etc.
- Does good balance roll over to the next billing period in $10 Global Calling Card?
Solution: Yes, good balance rolls over to the next billing period.
- How do I find my 611611 services?
Solution: For a list of 611611 services, text the word Help to 611611.
- Is the text messaging feature available in my local area?
Solution: To check if your text-messaging feature is available, you need first to activate the phone.
- Can I send a text message internationally?
Solution: No, although your phone may support it, it is not offered by TracFone at this time.
Text Message Faq:
- Can I send a text message to more than one person at a time?
Solution: Yes, by entering each person’s phone number. Space must be inserted between each phone number. Selected phone models also allow you to enter an e-mail address in the destination field.
- Which TracFone plans include Long Distance calling?
Solution: All of the TracFone plans include primary long distance calling to select destinations. Visit the official website and select “BASIC INTERNATIONAL” for details.
- What are the Value Plans?
Solution: To get more information about Value Plans and/ or Functionalities, please contact Tracfone Customer Care Center at 1-800-867-7183.
Tracfone Balance & Service End Date Terms and Conditions
If you do not purchase and add an airtime card to the service end date, your Tracfone Service will be deactivated on the service end date. If you do not have any service days, you will lose your phone number even if you have minutes remaining. For this reason, please keep your Tracfone Service active by purchasing and adding any Airtime Cards on or before your service end date is reached. Despite your service end date, Tracfone has the right to discontinue your services and deactivate any phone. Once your phone is deactivated, then there is no voice, text or data usage for a period of six consecutive months for Smartphones and twelve consecutive months for other phones.
Is your service is deactivated? Then do not worry. Your Service can be reactivated by purchasing and adding an Airtime Card which suits your needs. Once your services are reactivated, your phone may be assigned a new phone number. If you have any Airtime at the time of deactivation, you will still be available to use that if your service is reactivated within 60 days from the deactivation date. Otherwise, any unused airtime is there in your service at the time of deactivation, your service is unavailable to use.